The association between alcohol use and pain in people with chronic non-cancer pain prescribed pharmaceutical opioids – a prospective cohort study
R Analysis Code
This repository contains R code used in the TMLE analysis of POINT data on the effect of alcohol exposure on chronic pain, by Clare et al. 2019
|Description||Github R code||Download R code|
|P1 - Multiple imputation||Multiple imputation code||Download code|
|P2 - Longitudinal sample descriptives (article Table 2)||Longitudinal descriptives code||Download code|
|P3 - LTMLE primary analysis of alcohol consumption on pain using the package ‘ltmle’ (1).||LTMLE analysis code||Download code|
|P4 - LTMLE sensitivity analysis excluding those who used alcohol to cope with their pain||LTMLE sensitivity analysis code||Download code|
|P5 - E-Value sensitivity analysis (2)||E-value analysis code||Download code|
- Lendle SD, Schwab J, Petersen ML, van der Laan MJ. ltmle: An R Package Implementing Targeted Minimum Loss-Based Estimation for Longitudinal Data. Journal of Statistical Software. 2017;81(1):1-21.
- VanderWeele TJ, Ding P. Sensitivity Analysis in Observational Research: Introducing the E-Value. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2017;167(4):268-274. J, Petersen ML, van der Laan MJ. ltmle: An R Package Implementing Targeted Minimum Loss-Based Estimation for Longitudinal Data. Journal of Statistical Software. 2017;81(1):1-21.
- The overall effect of parental supply of alcohol across adolescence on alcohol-related harms in early adulthood – a prospective cohort study
- Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation to adjust for time-varying confounding – a tutorial paper
- Causal models adjusting for time-varying confounding—a systematic review of the literature