Australian Parental Supply of Alcohol Longitudinal Study (APSALS) Analysis Code
R Analysis Code
This repository contains R code used in a number of articles using the Australian Parental Supply of Alcohol Longitudinal Study (APSALS).
The overall effect of parental supply of alcohol across adolescence on alcohol-related harms in early adulthood—a prospective cohort study
Code for all analysis in the article by Clare et al published in Addiction, 2020: https://doi.org/10.1111/add.15005
|A1 - Multiple imputation||Multiple imputation|
|A2 - Final data creation||Final data creation|
|A3 - LTMLE analysis of parental supply of alcohol on harms using the package ‘ltmle’ (1).||LTMLE analysis|
|A4 - LTMLE marginal structural model analysis of earlier initiation of supply.||LTMLE MSM analysis|
|A5 - Sensitivity analysis using naive analysis (GLMs)||Naive analysis|
|A6 - E-Value sensitivity analysis||E-value analysis|
|A7 - Secondary analysis of exposure (parental supply) beginning at age 15.||LTMLE - supply from age 15|
|A8 - Sensitivity analysis with lagged predictors.||LTMLE - lagged predictors|
|A9 - Sensitivity analysis controlling for past obervations of outcome||LTMLE - control for past outcomes|
|A10 - Sensitivity analysis with continuous outcomes.||LTMLE - continuous outcomes|
Alcohol use among young Australian adults during the COVID-19 pandemic: a prospective cohort study
R and Stata code for all analysis of APSALS COVID-19 alcohol data (in progress).
|S1 - Multiple imputation using UNSW HPC ‘Katana’||Multiple imputation|
|S2 - Final data creation||Final data creation|
|S3 - Import MI data into Stata for analysis||Stata import|
|S4 - Cross-sectional descriptives in R||Cross-sectional descriptives|
|S5 - Longitudinal descriptives in Stata||Longitudinal descriptives|
|S6 - Primary analyses using mixed effects models with discrete time||Primary analyis|
|S7 - Sensitivity analysis using continuous time and ‘high risk’ consumption variable||Sensitivity analysis|
- Lendle SD, Schwab J, Petersen ML, van der Laan MJ. ltmle: An R Package Implementing Targeted Minimum Loss-Based Estimation for Longitudinal Data. Journal of Statistical Software. 2017;81(1):1-21.
- A protocol for the extension of the Australian Parental Supply of Alcohol Longitudinal Study (APSALS).
- Adverse adult consequences of different alcohol use patterns in adolescence: an integrative analysis of data to age 30 years from four Australasian cohorts
- Association of parental supply of alcohol with adolescent drinking, alcohol-related harms, and alcohol use disorder symptoms: a prospective cohort study
- Age of Alcohol Initiation and Progression to Binge Drinking in Adolescence: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Parental supply of alcohol and alcohol consumption in adolescence: prospective cohort study